The Academy Campus
Terms and Conditions
- Participants/Students/Media Execs are required to register with Asian Academy of Creative Arts (AACA) to attend the master classes, producers summit and national winner conference organized by AACA with nominal fee (non-refundable), during the Academy Campus day/week as announced by AACA.
- Access, Passes or seats must be reserved and booked online through the designated means as notified by AACA. Access or Seats are allocated and reserved based on first come first served basis.
- Access, Passes or seats are subject to the limited available capacity or seats or space at the online platform or venue of the Academy Campus.
- The Academy Campus Passes issued to a registered participant is not transferable.
- AACA reserves the right to change the agenda, subject, topic, schedule, time, date, venue, host, speaker, panelist or presenter, at any time without prior notice. You are advised to check the AACA website (www.asianacademycreativeawards.com) regularly up to the day of the Academy Campus day/week itself, for any updates.
- AACA reserves the right to entirely cancel or postpone any event or activities of the Academy Campus, at its absolute discretion, for any reasons whatsoever.