The Academy Campus 2020
Terms and Conditions
- Participants/Students/Media Execs are required to register with Asian Academy Creative Awards (AAA) to attend the master classes, producers summit and national winner conference organized by AAA complimentary, during the Academy Campus day/week as announced by AAA.
- Access, Passes or seats must be reserved and booked online through the designated means as notified by AAA. Access or Seats are allocated and reserved based on first come first served basis.
- Access, Passes or seats are subject to the limited available capacity or seats or space at the online platform or venue of the Academy Campus.
- The Academy Campus Passes issued to a registered participant is not transferable.
- The Academy Campus may (at its sole and absolute discretion) issue digital certificate of attendance to student who attends all full sessions of the master classes ONLY.
- Participant/Student/Media exec who has registered and reserved a seat must attend the master classes, producers summit and/or national winner conference. A no show will be blacklisted by the Academy Campus.
- AAA reserves the right to change the agenda, subject, topic, schedule, time, date, venue, host, speaker, panelist or presenter, at any time without prior notice. You are advised to check AAA website (www.asianacademycreativeawards.com) regularly up to the day of the Academy Campus day/week itself, for any updates.
- AAA reserves the right to entirely cancel or postpone any event or activities of the Academy Campus, at its absolute discretion, for any reasons whatsoever.