Terms & Conditions of Awards Ceremony & Event (“T&C”)
Date: 9 Sept 2021
The following terms &conditions shall govern the ticket/pass holders to the AAA Awards Ceremony and Event (“Awards” or “Event”) organised by Asian Academy Creative Awards Pte Ltd, (“AAA”, “We”, “Our” or “Us”). Event shall also include any event organised by AAA including but not limited to the conference or panel or workshop. AAA reserves the right to edit these T&C, with or without notice to you, at any time. You should visit AAA Website frequently, to get the most current version of these T&C.
- Pass/Ticket to the Awards and Event: You are required to purchase a Pass or Ticket at the price determined and announced by AAA to attend, view and/or access the Awards and/or Event, unless otherwise specified by AAA.
- Payment Term: You must pay AAA for the pass/ticket ordered via the payment methods and within the payment due date specified by AAA.
- No Refund Policy : There will not be any refund for any pass/ticket ordered or purchased, unless otherwise prior-agreed by AAA, on case by case basis.
- No Transfer : Ticket/Pass ordered and/or purchased, is personal to you and shall not be transferable or assigned. For virtual Awards and Event, AAA may provide you a URL link or digital access to attend and view the Awards show and/or attend the Event. You hereby represent and warrant that you shall not use any means whatsoever, to give or provide the said URL link or digital access, to any other party or person for their unauthorised viewing or access. You further warrant that you will not give unauthorised access to any third party or person who has not purchase a pass/ticket from AAA to attend, view and access the Awards and/or Event.
- Physical or Hybrid or Online/Virtual Event : AAA has the full absolute right to determine whether to host a fully virtual event or hybrid or physical event, as it deems fit, without your consent.
- Pass/Ticket Policy : You shall comply with the policy set by AAA from time to time.
- You consent to be photographed, recorded and filmed : The Awards and Event will be filmed, recorded, taped and broadcasted to the public in any media now or hereafter known, worldwide. By attending the Awards and Event (either physical or virtual), you hereby irrevocably grant AAA and to its successors, licensees and assigns, in perpetuity:
(a) The right to interview, photograph, record, videotape and/or film you in and in connection with the Awards and Event (including but not limited to the production of the programme, show and/or conference);
(b) The right to use such interview as well as your picture, silhouette and/or any other reproductions of your likeness and any or all scenes, photography, videotape or film in which you appear in and in connection with the Awards and Event (including but not limited to the production of the programme, show and/or conference) and the broadcast, exhibition, exploitation, advertising and promotion thereof; and
(c) All right, title and interest in and to the results and proceeds of such interview, of photography, recordings and/or videotape rendered, in connection with the Awards and Event (including but not limited to the production of the programme, show and/or conference).
Without limiting the foregoing, You acknowledge that the results and proceeds containing your appearance (including but not limited to your interview, acceptance speech and all activities during your participation, attendance and/or appearance) can be used in the distribution and exhibition of the Awards and Event in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the universe, in perpetuity, and in any and all publicity and exploitation in connection therewith. You further understand that You shall not be entitled to payment of whatever kind or nature in connection with Our use of your appearance (including but not limited to your interview, acceptance speech and all activities during your participation, attendance and/or appearance), and that AAA shall have no obligation to you, either monetary or otherwise. You shall hereby release AAA and its successors, licensees and assigns from any and all claims that You may hereafter have against AAA, in connection in any manner with the rights you are granting herein.
- Rights to change any agenda and program : AAA reserves the absolute rights to change and/or cancel the published agenda, program, any speaker, any panellist and/or moderator, at any time without notice to you.
- No Recording of the Awards and Event : You shall not use your own device and/or third party’s devices to record or film and/or publish any part of the Awards and Event, without prior written approval from AAA.
- Right NOT to film, interview and/or broadcast your appearance. AAA has the absolute right not to film, interview and/or broadcast any of your appearance or acceptance speech or activities, as it deems fit.
- Acts or Cause beyond AAA’s control: AAA shall NOT have any liability for the failure to perform or a delay in performing any of its obligations hereunder, if such failure or delay is the result of any legal restriction, labor dispute, strike, boycott, flood, fire, public emergency, act and/or directive of the Singapore government, health/medical restriction and/or outbreak e.g COVID 19, pandemic, revolution, insurrection, act of terrorism, riot, war, unavoidable mechanical and/or technical failure, interruption of electrical power or internet or any other cause beyond its control, for as long as such condition persists.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction : Singapore law and court of Singapore.
- DISCLAIMERS : THE SERVICES, AND ANY CONTENT THEREIN, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE WHETHER SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT THEREIN, ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR CURRENT. CONTENT IS PROVIDED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON OR USED AS THE SOLE BASIS FOR MAKING DECISIONS. ANY RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES, AND ANY CONTENT THEREIN, IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE SERVICES AND CONTENT THEREIN MAY CONTAIN CERTAIN HISTORICAL INFORMATION. HISTORICAL INFORMATION, NECESSARILY, IS NOT CURRENT AND IS PROVIDED FOR YOUR REFERENCE ONLY. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY THE SERVICES AND ANY CONTENT AT ANY TIME, BUT WE HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO UPDATE THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT. YOU AGREE THAT IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MONITOR CHANGES TO THE SERVICES THAT MAY AFFECT YOU.
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE. YOU AGREE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME WE MAY REMOVE THE AWARDS, EVENT, SERVICES AND/OR ANY CONTENT HEREIN FOR INDEFINITE PERIODS OF TIME OR CANCEL THE AWARDS, EVENT, SERVICES AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
- LIMITATIONS OF OUR LIABILITY: TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL AAA BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR INJURY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE LOSSES OR DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR SYSTEM FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION OR LOSS OF PROFITS, DATA, USE, BUSINESS OR GOOD-WILL, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH (A) THE AWARDS, EVENT, CONTENT AND/OR SERVICES, (B) THESE TERMS, OR (C) YOUR MISUSE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES. THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER THE ASSERTED LIABILITY OR DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, INDEMNIFICATION, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, STATUTE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY.