The countdown to our inaugural Asian Academy Creative Awards Gala Final is on! President Michael McKay shares his top 5 things to love about the Gala Final.
- THE RED CARPET – Who doesn’t love a Red Carpet? The AAA Red Carpet will be one to remember and it’s live at 6.30pm Friday on E!
What To Wear? Simple…Dress to Impress (you need a reason?)
- THE STARS – They’re flying in from all around the region – Host Oli Pettigrew from the USA, former NZ supermodel Rachel Hunter, Aaron Aziz, Crazy Rich Asian’s Constance Lau, Maja Salvador, Lisa Surihani and hubby Yusry (KRU), Rebecca Lim, Taiwan’s Pei-jia Huang, Singapore’s Oon Shu An, Adinia Wirasti, Candy Yang (Taiwan’s Rozeki) and Poppy Sovia, (Indonesia’s The Publicist), Harith Iskander, Fakkah Fuzz, Irene Ang, Michael Kho (Indonesia) – so many, but you get the picture. Plus, they’re turning upon the Red Carpet in luxury vehicles from Wearnes.
- THE COMPETITION – Sacred Games up for 7 awards, Marlina The Murderer, Rozeki, Critical Eleven, The Publicist, and so many more. The battle for “Best Non-Scripted”, “Best Lifestyle Presenter”, “Best Director”…and here’s the clincher… JUDGING INSIGHTS – There’s drama aplenty. We have tie-breakers and scores so close it’s almost painful. You’ll get judging insights never before revealed on the other awards shows. And you can catch it live on HOOQ.
- THE AAA GOLD PASS – It’s my favourite ticket to the big Gala Final because it gets you onto the Red Carpet, into the Exclusive Pre-Show Drinks, a VIP Seat at the Gala and entry into the Official Post Show Party. If you’re not doing the Gala AAA Gold Pass style well, #justsayin
- THE FAN EXPERIENCE – We’re part of the Singapore Media Festival and we want to involve the fans as much as possible so we’ve introduced a $50 Fan Experience Ticket: Red Carpet walk and a seat at the Gala. Perfect.
TIX FROM www.asianacademycreativeawards.com