The Academy Campus 2019
Terms and Conditions
- Students are required to register with Asian Academy Creative Awards (AAA) to attend the master classes and national winner panels organized by AAA free of charge, during the Academy Campus day/week announced by AAA.
- All seats must be reserved and booked with the AAA’s appointed representative through the designated means notified by AAA. Seats are allocated and reserved based on first come first served basis.
- All seats are subject to the limited available seats and space at the venue of the Academy Campus.
- The Academy Campus Pass issued to a registered participant is not transferable.
- The Academy Campus will issue a certificate of attendance to student who attends all full sessions of the master classes and/or national winner panels.
- Students who have registered and reserved a seat must attend the master classes and/or national winner panels. A no show will be blacklisted by the Academy Campus.
- AAA reserves the right to change the subjects, topics, schedule, timing, dates, venues and the speakers of the master classes at any time without prior notice. You are advised to check AAA website (www.asianacademycreativeawards.com) regularly up to the day of the Academy Campus day/week itself, for any updates.